ACHS Chapter Search
Can't find the institution you're looking for?
There are over 2200 institutions represented by more than 16000 ACHS member chapters.
Many institution names have changed in recent years, and there are often
many alternative names and abbreviations in common usage. If you cannot
find the institution you seek, check if alternative names exist. The database lists each college under its offical name, which is not necessarily the one in most common usage. "Virginia Tech" and "Penn State" are not official names, for example.
We have used consistent naming conventions to simplify the alphabetical sort order. Here are some common examples;
- Institutions beginning with the word 'The' (e.g. "The Ohio State University") are listed without it.
- Institutions having the name of a saint (e.g. "St. Joseph's College") are spelled in full ("Saint Joseph's College").
- State Universities of New York (SUNY) are listed under "State University
Of New York At..."
- Note that only institutions that are represented by one or more of our member societies' chapters are listed.
- Some member societies may not supply a current list of chapters for this database. The date of the last update is noted each society's chapter list page, if one exists. Contact the society concerned directly for their latest information.
Please feel free to contact us to make a correction to the list, or if you have any difficulty in its use.