Association of College Honor Societies


Member Society Update Requests 


These forms are intended for the use of senior society officers only, in relation to information displayed on this ACHS site. Members of societies, chapter officers and advisors should refer to their own society's website for information on how to change their records with their society.

If submitted online, ACHS Admin will contact the official society contact address for confirmation before any changes are applied.
You may also print and mail the forms.

Member Society General Information Page, and Contact details

Chapter List

Grants Information Page